The Indian market for construction equipment was predicted to be worth US$ 7.25 billion in 2022 and is projected to grow to US$ 13.17 billion by 2029. Over the course of the projected period, the size of the India construction equipment market is expected to rise at a CAGR of 8.9%.
Indian Construction Equipment Market Report Overview:
For heavy activities including material handling, excavation, lifting, and other heavy operations, construction equipment or machinery is utilized. The market for construction equipment is being driven by the commercial, residential, and industrial sectors as well as growing public-private partnerships and economic expansion. India provides equipment that has an impact on the worldwide market. The market is filled with a wide variety of construction equipment; choosing the right equipment is essential. Businesses take into account the material, quality, complexity of the project, and safety while selecting construction equipment, all of which are supplied by India. Construction machinery and equipment for buildings are utilized in construction projects. Heavy-duty vehicles specifically intended for carrying out construction tasks—earthwork activities being the most common—are referred to as construction equipment.
Request For Free Sample Report: https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/request-sample/21117
Indian Construction Equipment Market Scope and Research Methodology
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Indian Construction Equipment industry, including trends, forecasts, and monetary values.
- It provides an in-depth analysis of the segments and sub-segments in global and regional Indian Construction Equipment markets.
- It uses a bottom-up approach to estimate the Indian Construction Equipment market size.
- It includes information on key market participants, new entrants, their services, revenue, financial status, portfolio, growth strategies, and regional presence.
- It provides demand projections, market trends, and micro and macro factors that drive and restrict the Indian Construction Equipment market’s growth.
- It uses qualitative and quantitative methods, including SWOT, PESTLE, and Porter’s Five Forces analysis.
- It identifies key upcoming developments that are expected to influence Indian Construction Equipment market demand over the forecast period.
Indian Construction Equipment Market Regional Analysis:
Geographically, Indian Construction Equipment market report is segmented into following regions:
- Asia-Pacific (Vietnam, China, Malaysia, Japan, Philippines, Korea, Thailand, India, Indonesia, and Australia)
- Europe (Turkey, Germany, Russia UK, Italy, France, etc.)
- North America (the United States, Mexico, and Canada.)
- South America (Brazil etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries and Egypt.)
Indian Construction Equipment Market Segmentation:
Earthmoving equipment is the largest category, accounting for a sizable portion of the market and growing at a pace of 6.5% annually. Other variables related to this segment include the fact that it is used for a variety of excavation jobs, including moving and excavating earth. Various earth-moving equipment types have specific uses and are mostly employed in construction, demolition, agriculture, maintenance, and raising. They provide a range of amenities, including The most widely used earthmoving equipment is the excavator, which has a bucket, arm, rotating cab, and moveable tracks. These parts provide this heavy machinery exceptional digging power and mobility, which enables it to carry out a variety of tasks, including mining mines, hauling rubbish, and digging trenches.
Over the projected period, the Indian Construction Equipment market is expected to increase at a rate of 10% annually, with the construction sector being the main contributor to this growth. The industry had to curtail activity and cut expenses after the pandemic, which had a substantial influence on supply chain, demand, and output. These were the main drivers contributing to the market growth. Its problems with rising material and logistical costs were made worse by the growing supply-demand imbalance. He also noted that the industry had both extraordinary supply-side limitations and an exceptional rise in demand.
Get your Sample PDF: https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/request-sample/21117
Indian Construction Equipment Market Key Players:
1. Caterpillar 2. Komatsu 3. Volvo Construction Equipment 4. JCB 5. XCMG 6. SANY 7. Hyundai Construction Equipment 8. TATA 9. Hitachi 10. Liebherr 11. Kobelco 12. Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science & Technology 13. L & T Construction & Mining Machinery 14. Action Construction LTD
Key questions answered in the Indian Construction Equipment Market are:
- What was the Indian Construction Equipment market size in 2022?
- What is the growth rate of the Indian Construction Equipment Market?
- Which are the factors expected to drive the Indian Construction Equipment market growth during the forecast period?
- What are the different segments of the Indian Construction Equipment Market?
- What are the factors restraining the growth of the Indian Construction Equipment Market?
- What are the factors driving the Indian Construction Equipment market growth?
- What segments are covered in the Indian Construction Equipment Market?
- Who are the Indian Construction Equipment key players in the industry?
- What are the upcoming industry applications and trends for the Indian Construction Equipment Market?
- Past Market Size and Competitive Landscape (2018 to 2021)
- Past Pricing and price curve by region (2018 to 2021)
- Market Size, Share, Size & Forecast by different segment | 2023−2029
- Market Dynamics – Growth Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, and Key Trends by region
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by segments with their sub-segments and region
- Competitive Landscape – Profiles of selected key players by region from a strategic perspective
- Competitive landscape – Market Leaders, Market Followers, Regional player
- Competitive benchmarking of key players by region
- PESTLE Analysis
- PORTER’s analysis
- Value chain and supply chain analysis
- Legal Aspects of business by region
- Lucrative business opportunities with SWOT analysis
Explore our top-performing reports:
Global Trampoline Market https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/market-report/global-trampoline-market/83397/
Automotive Market in US https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/market-report/automotive-market-in-us/86405/
About Maximize Market Research:
Maximize Market Research is a multifaceted market research and consulting company with professionals from several industries. Some of the industries we cover include medical devices, pharmaceutical manufacturers, science and engineering, electronic components, industrial equipment, technology and communication, cars and automobiles, chemical products and substances, general merchandise, beverages, personal care, and automated systems. To mention a few, we provide market-verified industry estimations, technical trend analysis, crucial market research, strategic advice, competition analysis, production and demand analysis, and client impact studies.
Contact Maximize Market Research:
3rd Floor, Navale IT Park, Phase 2
Pune Banglore Highway, Narhe,
Pune, Maharashtra 411041, India
+91 96071 95908, +91 9607365656