The Global U.S. Assistive Technology for Disabilities Market Research Report published by Emergen Research is furnished with the latest information about product specifications and portfolio, technological advancement, product type, and manufacturing. Major factors such as revenue, costs, and gross margin are taken into consideration while formulating this report. The report provides extensive data concerning the key market players along with their SWOT analysis, financial standing, technological and product development, and recent strategic business expansion plans.
The U.S. Assistive Technology (AT) for disabilities market size was USD 8,374.2 Million in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 10.6% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing incidence of visual, cognitive, auditory, and mobility-related problems in geriatric individuals and rising number of government initiatives to improve quality-of-life of people with disabilities are major factors driving market revenue growth between 2022 and 2030.
Assistive Technologies (AT) are equipment, modalities, and platforms that are specially designed to aid functioning of patients with visual, auditory, cognitive, behavioral, or mobility disabilities, which has significantly increased over the years. According to statistics of Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), over 61 million individuals in the U.S. (1 in every 4) have a disability, which considerably affects daily activities of patient. CDC has further made observations and correlated increasing incidence of disability with decrease in income. In addition, rise in number of research initiatives attempting to find low-cost technologies for aiding patients with disabilities is expected to increase demand for assistive technology modalities over the coming years and drive revenue growth of the market to a significant extent.
The report contains extensive analysis of the market in light of the ongoing COVID-19 impact. The pandemic has affected the economic landscape of the world dynamically. The report focuses on the recent trends, major challenges and opportunities, and limitations pertaining to the ongoing pandemic. The report also discusses the present and future impact of the COVID-19 outbreak.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/u.s.-assistive-technology-for-disabilities-market
Key insights presented in the report:
- Market revenue shares by major business players, by type, by application, and market scope of global U.S. Assistive Technology for Disabilities market
- Sales revenue by key players and new entrants
- Competitive analysis of key players, including aspects such as company overview, product or services specification, vendors, and buyers
- Recent mergers, acquisitions, product launches, recent investments, and joint ventures
- Regional analysis to provide insight into recent trends and opportunities
The report provides comprehensive details about the market with respect to overall revenue, sales and consumption, pricing trends, gross margins, growth rate, and market size. Additionally, the report also covers details of the company, such as sales and distribution area, product portfolios, specifications, and others.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1279
The report also discusses key players involved in the market, such as AssistiveWare, Attainment Company, Control Bionics, Daedalus Technologies, Double Robotics, Don Johnston Inc., School Health, Freedom Scientific, Hamilton CapTel, and HumanWare, and others as well as new entrants in the market. The competitive analysis also includes regional analysis of major geographical regions. The report covers regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- What will be the estimated growth rate of the U.S. Assistive Technology for Disabilities market by 2032?
- Who are the prominent distributors, vendors, and manufacturers of the market?
- What are the driving and restraining factors of the growth of the U.S. Assistive Technology for Disabilities market throughout the forecast period?
- What are the current and future market trends of the U.S. Assistive Technology for Disabilities market?
- What are the sales and price analysis of the product by types, applications, and regions?
- What are the expected opportunities for the companies and new entrants in the coming years?
The report demonstrates the progress and advancement achieved by the global U.S. Assistive Technology for Disabilities market, including the historical analysis and progress through forecast years. The report provides valuable insights to the stakeholders, investors, product managers, marketing executives, and other industry professionals. The report provides an accurate estimation by applying SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis. The report focuses on current and future market growth, technological advancements, volume, raw materials, and profiles of the key companies involved in the market.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-history/1279
Thank you for reading our report. Please get in touch with us if you have any queries regarding the report or its customization. Our team will ensure the report is best suited to your needs.